Thursday, August 12, 2010

Assorted MILF spreading their pussy for cocks.Free Amateur MILF pictures.


Hey Y'all,

Wow is the summer really coming to an end? It's been far too fast and not enough time nude soaking in the sun with others. I was also very sad to see the Blu Lounge have its problems and get some unjust negative publicity. But as they say no publicity is bad and I'm hoping to get back there and meet up with a bunch of you again. I certainly enjoy bunch fun LOL.

Speaking of bunch fun some friends and I are planning a gang bang party this weekend at the Hilton in Biltmore Park. There are some fun new bars in the Town Square and some very nice sheets on the Hilton beds I'd love to have fun on. I'll certainly let you know all about it as I'm really looking forward to letting it all hang out hehe.

I hope you enjoy this week's MILF compitition.

Let the voting begin.

Kisses,











No comments:

Post a Comment