Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dude fucking asian girlfriend and cum into her mouth.Free Amatuer fucking pictures.




Other than a couple of posts I made on the China, I have maybe been too long away from this forum. The following pics are taken from a trip I made in Feb this year to PP and a road trip to Vientiane.

These 2 girls, PP01 and PP02, worked at a quaint bar/pub/garden? About 1/2 an hour or so outside of central PP, far away from the madding crowd. I really don't know how to describe it, it's set in a huge garden with a pond, and customers seat themselves at any of the huts scattered around the premise.







Anyway, the girls were fun and felled for every silly magic tricks we showed them. My friend asked PP01 discreetly, through our host's driver, if she liked to have 'dinner' with us *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*, but she was at that time of the month.

I went to the toilet about 50m walk away and when I came out PP02 was waiting for me ans suggested she come to dinner with me. What can I say except it was the best $30 I've ever spent.



No comments:

Post a Comment