Thursday, August 12, 2010

MILF in Interracial sex get fuck cum dripping from pussy.


[IMG_6406.jpg]
In keeping with the Fathers Day theme, I thought it would be appropriate to share a few more glimpses of my freshly seeded pussy. While perfectly natural, there's something so incredibly tantalizing and wicked about seeing those combined juices dribbling out to stain the sheets...







[IMG_5869.jpg][GTA+Train+032.jpg][IMG_5375.jpg][IMG_7325.jpg][IMG_7337.jpg]
...especially when it's a copious load from a potent Black stud and the pussy belongs to a fertile married White women. If that's how much is leaking out, you can only begin to imagine how much is still left to marinate inside. Realistically, I don't have a breeding fantasy but allowing a man other than my hubby to leave my womb awash in his life-giving 'baby batter' is the pinnacle of sluttiness. And we all know how much I love being a slut.

[IMG_5375.jpg][IMG_3511.jpg][DSCF3226.jpg][IMG_4143.jpg]






No comments:

Post a Comment