Sunday, August 1, 2010

UAE whore giving blowjobs nude and sexy. Free Arab teen nude sexy pictures.





I just saw your post. ( been a little bizzie, you know.
The details are a bit foggy becuae it's been several months. But this CIS worked for one of the five star hotels on SZ road, in the meetingd/events dept (I was told). In her late 20s, I guess. I think she was from Ukraine??
Spoke excellent English (relatively speaking). She said that she had worked for other hotel chains in the ME.



She loved all things American
I saw her for 3 days in a row, and let my humorous side shine through. She was hooked, and we had one great 4-5 hour long session, a few hours before my flight out.
Tiny tits, nice ass, even better attitude once she got to know me (and went from CBJ to BBJ to partial CIM)

I just found a small video clip from my camera. Lets see how these look.






No comments:

Post a Comment